Don’t You Forget About Me: The Other Side of the LGBTQiA and Gender Spectrum
I need to write a feature story for my journalism class at my college and I was thinking about doing one that focuses on gender identities and sexualities that are often overlooked by the public.
We often hear about gays and lesbians on TV, but we don’t really hear about people who are asexual or pansexual or gender fluid or agender, etc. right? This is your chance to get your voice out via an online survey!
But before you do that, THE RULES AND WARNINGS:
- I WOULD LIKE AT THE VERY LEAST 3 FILLED SURVEYS BY THE 28TH OF APRIL. THAT MEANS 3 PEOPLE. YOU GUYS CAN DO THAT RIGHT?
- This has a possibility of being published in The Oak Leaf at Santa Rosa Junior College. The survey has an option for you to be called anonymous in case you do not want your name mentioned. If you don’t want to be published at all, don’t fill out this survey.
- You MUST be living in the United States
- If you live in the California Bay Area, please let me know in the survey because the college paper does prefer local news and your survey would be a priority in the story.
- Preferably ages 18+ because this is for a college newspaper
- Your information WILL NOT BE SHARED without your permission. If you have any objections, please mention them in the survey.
- If I could, I would like to have your contact information in case I have any further questions to ask. Even your tumblr url is fine as long as I can message you.
Here’s the type of survey takers I’m NOT looking for:
- Heterosexual and cisgender
- Homosexual and cisgender
If the above wasn’t clear enough, here’s the kind of people I’m looking for:
- asexual, pansexual, bi, intersex, transgender, gender fluid, etc.
- If you are heterosexual but not cisgender
- If you are homosexual but not cisgender
- If you are cisgender but not homo- or heterosexual
If you have any suggestions as to what other questions I should add, let me know! Also let me know if I have unintentionally offended anyone with the above! For any questions regarding the survey, please send me a message! Thank you!****AGAIN PEOPLE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY****
PLEASE REBLOG TO SPREAD THE WORD. SHOW OTHERS WHO MIGHT WANT TO HAVE THEIR VOICE HEARD.
PLEASE DO GUYS
that’s fucking hardcore
hey, whatcha doing? are these the internets? can I internet too?
This seems familiar…
The fact the dog looks back at him in the last image just sells this.
You are ruining my life and your human is attractive.
I want to date him and his dog
Reasons why I need my own dog
So a boyband walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage and everyone thought they were going to sing One Direction or something typical…and then they sung Stars from Les Miserables.
This is the best thing ever. Just listen to those harmonies <3
THIS IS SO AMAZING. OMG. WOW.
I just had to reblog this (especially since Stars is one of if not my MOST favorite song from Les Misérables.)
I love when Simon is proven wrong so quickly that was beautiful
I BROKE MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON HELP ME
have you tried turning it off and back on again
I HIT IT REALLY HARD AND STILL HASN’T TURNED OFF
there is no need to shout ma’am. have you tried turning it off and back on
I AM NOT SHOUTING
IT DOESN’T TURN OFF
ma’am, ma’am, have you tried turning it on & off again